• NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
• NO Air Horns or Noisemakers
• NO Alcoholic Drinks
• NO Audio Recording Devices
• NO Balloons or Canisters or Chargers
• NO Chains or Chain Wallets
• NO Detachable Lens Cameras
• NO Drones
• NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Food
• NO Fireworks or Explosives
• NO Flags
• NO Hula Hoops
• NO Hoverboards or Segways
• NO Instruments
• NO Laser Pointers
• NO Metal, Steel or Aluminum water bottles
• NO Misters
• NO Outside Food or Beverage
• NO Pepper Spray or Mace
• NO Pets or Other Animals
• NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
• NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
• NO Stuffed Animals or Inflatables
• NO Tarps
• NO Totems
• NO Umbrellas or Parasols
• NO Video Cameras
• NO Walkie Talkies
• NO Weapons of Any Kind
• YES Cameras (Non-Pro)
• YES Chapstick and Lip Balm (Sealed/Unopened)
• YES Cigarettes and Lighters (Sealed/Unopened – 1 per guest)
• YES E-Cigs and Vape Pens
• YES Ear Plugs
• YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
• YES Poncho & Rain Jackets
• YES Service Animals
• YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
• YES Sunglasses
NO Backpacks, purses, or bags allowed EXCEPT for the following:
YES Small Clutch bag with or without a handle or strap (14 cm x 11.5cm)
YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags (14 cm x 11.5cm)
YES Hydration Packs Max 3L (Empty upon Entry)
• Download the Vestiville app. Don’t miss a set and find out everything you need to know!
• Bring your ID.
• Hydrate and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
• Follow our Social pages at Vestiville.
• Make a lot of memories and Tag us @vestiville.
• Charge your Playpass with our own Vesticoins. We are a cashless festival. But no stress, The VestiCoins can be paid for with cash, debit as well as credit card on site. Register at www.playpass.be
• Keep Calm and charge your phone, but fear not we have charge stations located on site.
• Remember to use the lockers on site and store your valuables.
• Check your bus, train or taxi service so you get home on time.
• Drink irresponsibly ;). You don’t want to end the night being ‘that friend’ with your head in the toilet bowl!
• Forget sunscreen! Looking like a lobster on day 2 just ain’t cute.
• Forget to eat! Especially if you are drinking balance is key.
• Be Rude to our staff. Not Cool bro. Not Cool.
• Leave the festival if you want to stay. entry is only permitted once a day. Once you’re scanned in, you cannot scan back in until the next day.
• Sell your stuff outside the festival.